weakfish: see croaker.
The Columbia Electronic Encyclopedia, 6th ed. Copyright © 2012, Columbia University Press. All rights reserved.
More on weakfish from Infoplease:
- weakfish: meaning and definitions - weakfish: Definition and Pronunciation
- croaker - croaker croaker, member of the abundant and varied family Sciaenidae, carnivorous, spiny-finned ...
- gray trout: meaning and definitions - gray trout: Definition and Pronunciation
- white sea bass: meaning and definitions - white sea bass: Definition and Pronunciation
- Delaware - Information on Delaware — economy, government, culture, state map and flag, major cities, points of interest, famous residents, state motto, symbols, nicknames, and other trivia.