water turkey: see darter.
The Columbia Electronic Encyclopedia, 6th ed. Copyright © 2012, Columbia University Press. All rights reserved.
More on water turkey from Infoplease:
- darter - darter darter or anhinga, common name for a very slender, black water bird very closely related to ...
- water turkey: meaning and definitions - water turkey: Definition and Pronunciation
- anhinga: meaning and definitions - anhinga: Definition and Pronunciation
- Euphrates - Euphrates Euphrates , Turkish Frat, Arabic Al Furat, river of SW Asia, c.1,700 mi (2,740 km) long, ...
- Turkey - Information on Turkey — map of Turkey, geography, history, politics, government, economy, population statistics, culture, religion, languages, largest cities, and the national flag.