water hyacinth: see pickerelweed.
The Columbia Electronic Encyclopedia, 6th ed. Copyright © 2012, Columbia University Press. All rights reserved.
More on water hyacinth from Infoplease:
- water hyacinth: meaning and definitions - water hyacinth: Definition and Pronunciation
- hyacinth: meaning and definitions - hyacinth: Definition and Pronunciation
- pickerelweed - pickerelweed pickerelweed, common name for the Pontederiaceae, a family of chiefly tropical ...
- Chapala - Chapala Chapala , lake, c.50 mi (80 km) long and 8 mi (12.8 km) wide, W Mexico, in Jalisco and ...
- Lake Victoria - Victoria, Lake Victoria, Lake, or Victoria Nyanza, largest lake of Africa and the world's ...
See more Encyclopedia articles on: Plants