vervet: see monkey.
The Columbia Electronic Encyclopedia, 6th ed. Copyright © 2012, Columbia University Press. All rights reserved.
More on vervet from Infoplease:
- vervet: meaning and definitions - vervet: Definition and Pronunciation
- monkey - monkey monkey, any of a large and varied group of mammals of the primate order. The term monkey ...
- savanna monkey: meaning and definitions - savanna monkey: Definition and Pronunciation
- Luangwa - Luangwa Luangwa , river, c.500 mi (800 km) long, S Africa. It rises in NE Zambia, near the Malawi ...
- COMMUNICATION - Animals communicate with their own kind or other species to coordinate the search for food, attract mates, bring up young, or escape from danger. Vari