vegetable marrow: see gourd; pumpkin.
The Columbia Electronic Encyclopedia, 6th ed. Copyright © 2012, Columbia University Press. All rights reserved.
More on vegetable marrow from Infoplease:
- pumpkin - pumpkin pumpkin, common name for the genus Cucurbita of the family Cucurbitaceae (gourd family), a ...
- vegetable marrow: meaning and definitions - vegetable marrow: Definition and Pronunciation
- gourd - gourd gourd , common name for some members of the Cucurbitaceae, a family of plants whose range ...
- marrow: meaning and definitions - marrow: Definition and Pronunciation
- IV - The Hungry Stones And Other Storiesby Rabindranath Tagore III V IV Our two lives went on with their ...
See more Encyclopedia articles on: Plants