umber: see ocher.
The Columbia Electronic Encyclopedia, 6th ed. Copyright © 2012, Columbia University Press. All rights reserved.
More on umber from Infoplease:
- umber: meaning and definitions - umber: Definition and Pronunciation
- ocher - ocher ocher , mixture of varying proportions of iron oxide and clay, used as a pigment. It occurs ...
- Suggestions for spelling of encyclopedia/umber - The Infoplease spelling checker combines spelling help with our dictionary and thesaurus
- Umber - Umber The paint so called was first made in Umbria, Italy. Source: Dictionary of Phrase and Fable, ...
- Dictionary Index - Dictionary Index U, u uakari UAM ua mau ke ea o ka aina i ka pono u. and l.c. UAW U.B. Ubangi ...
See more Encyclopedia articles on: Organic Chemistry