UDP (uridine diphosphate): see uracil.
The Columbia Electronic Encyclopedia, 6th ed. Copyright © 2012, Columbia University Press. All rights reserved.
More on UDP from Infoplease:
- uracil - uracil uracil , organic base of the pyrimidine family. It was isolated from herring sperm and also ...
- UDP - UDP: /U·D·P/, v.,n. [Usenet] Abbreviation for Usenet Death Penalty. Common (probably ...
- Belize: History - History In 1993 archaeologists discovered evidence of a farming community in Belize dating from ...
- adenosine triphosphate - adenosine triphosphate adenosine triphosphate (ATP), organic compound composed of adenine, the ...
- Belize - Belize Profile: People, Government, Economy, National Security, U.S.-Belizean Relations
See more Encyclopedia articles on: Biochemistry