triode: see electron tube.
The Columbia Electronic Encyclopedia, 6th ed. Copyright © 2012, Columbia University Press. All rights reserved.
More on triode from Infoplease:
- triode: meaning and definitions - triode: Definition and Pronunciation
- audion: meaning and definitions - audion: Definition and Pronunciation
- transistor - transistor transistor, three-terminal, solid-state electronic device used for amplification and ...
- Lee De Forest - De Forest, Lee De Forest, Lee, 1873–1961, American inventor, b. Council Bluffs, Iowa, grad. ...
- electron tube - electron tube electron tube, device consisting of a sealed enclosure in which electrons flow ...