telex: see telegraph.
The Columbia Electronic Encyclopedia, 6th ed. Copyright © 2012, Columbia University Press. All rights reserved.
More on telex from Infoplease:
- telex: meaning and definitions - telex: Definition and Pronunciation
- telegraph - telegraph telegraph, term originally applied to any device or system for distant communication by ...
- Encyclopedia: Electrical Engineering - Encyclopeadia articles concerning Electrical Engineering.
- The Bahamas - The Bahamas Profile: People, History, Government and Political Conditions, Economy, Foreign Relations, U.S.-Bahamian Relations
- Cyprus - Cyprus Profile: People and History, Government, Political Conditions, Foreign Relations, U.S.-Cyprus Relations