sericulture: see silk; silkworm.
The Columbia Electronic Encyclopedia, 6th ed. Copyright © 2012, Columbia University Press. All rights reserved.
More on sericulture from Infoplease:
- sericulture: meaning and definitions - sericulture: Definition and Pronunciation
- silk - silk silk, fine, horny, translucent, yellowish fiber produced by the silkworm in making its cocoon ...
- silkworm - silkworm silkworm, name for the larva of various species of moths, indigenous to Asia and Africa ...
- Suggestions for spelling of encyclopedia/sericulture - The Infoplease spelling checker combines spelling help with our dictionary and thesaurus
- Bogra - Bogra Bogra , town (1991 pop. 120,170), N Bangladesh, on the Karatoya River, a tributary of the ...