seawall: see coast protection.
The Columbia Electronic Encyclopedia, 6th ed. Copyright © 2012, Columbia University Press. All rights reserved.
More on seawall from Infoplease:
- coast protection - coast protection coast protection, methods used to protect coastal lands from erosion. Beaches can ...
- Galveston - Galveston Galveston , city (1990 pop. 59,070), seat of Galveston co., on Galveston Island, SE Tex.; ...
- Encyclopedia: Geology and Oceanography - Encyclopeadia articles concerning Geology and Oceanography.
- Ralph Waldo Emerson: II - The gods talk in the breath of the woods, They talk in the shaken pine, And fill the long reach of the old seashore With dialogue divine; And the poet
- Woman's Place in Letters - The Congress of Womenby Mrs. Annie Nathan Meyer An African Expedition Cookery Woman's Place in ...