rubeola: see measles.
The Columbia Electronic Encyclopedia, 6th ed. Copyright © 2012, Columbia University Press. All rights reserved.
More on rubeola from Infoplease:
- measles - measles measles or rubeola, highly contagious disease of young children, caused by a filterable ...
- rubeola: meaning and definitions - rubeola: Definition and Pronunciation
- measles: meaning and definitions - measles: Definition and Pronunciation
- encephalitis - encephalitis encephalitis , general term used to describe a diffuse inflammation of the brain and ...
- rubella - rubella rubella or German measles,acute infectious disease of children and young adults. It is ...
See more Encyclopedia articles on: Pathology