rhodora: see azalea.
The Columbia Electronic Encyclopedia, 6th ed. Copyright © 2012, Columbia University Press. All rights reserved.
More on rhodora from Infoplease:
- azalea - azalea azalea [Gr.,=dry], any species of the genus Rhododendron, North American and Asian shrubs of ...
- rhodora: meaning and definitions - rhodora: Definition and Pronunciation
- Ralph Waldo Emerson: The Rhodora: - In May, when sea-winds pierced our solitudes, I found the fresh Rhodora in the woods, Spreading its leafless blooms in a damp nook, To please the dese
- Suggestions for spelling of encyclopedia/rhodora - The Infoplease spelling checker combines spelling help with our dictionary and thesaurus
- Merritt Lyndon Fernald - Fernald, Merritt Lyndon Fernald, Merritt Lyndon , 1873–1950, American botanist, b. Orono, ...
See more Encyclopedia articles on: Plants