rennin: see rennet.
The Columbia Electronic Encyclopedia, 6th ed. Copyright © 2012, Columbia University Press. All rights reserved.
More on rennin from Infoplease:
- rennet - rennet rennet, substance containing rennin, an enzyme having the property of clotting, or curdling, ...
- rennin: meaning and definitions - rennin: Definition and Pronunciation
- rennet: meaning and definitions - rennet: Definition and Pronunciation
- gastric juice - gastric juice gastric juice, thin, strongly acidic (pH varying from 1 to 3), almost colorless ...
- casein - casein casein , well-defined group of proteins found in milk, constituting about 80% of the ...
See more Encyclopedia articles on: Biochemistry