ragged robin: see pink.
The Columbia Electronic Encyclopedia, 6th ed. Copyright © 2012, Columbia University Press. All rights reserved.
More on ragged robin from Infoplease:
- ragged robin: meaning and definitions - ragged robin: Definition and Pronunciation
- pink - pink pink, common name for some members of the Caryophyllaceae, a family of small herbs found ...
- Ragged Robin - Ragged Robin A wild-flower. The word is used by Tennyson to mean a pretty damsel in ragged clothes. ...
- cuckooflower: meaning and definitions - cuckooflower: Definition and Pronunciation
- cornflower - cornflower cornflower, common herb (Centaurea cyanus) of the family Asteraceae (aster family). It ...
See more Encyclopedia articles on: Plants