Portia (pôrˈshə) [key], in astronomy, one of the natural satellites, or moons, of Uranus.
The Columbia Electronic Encyclopedia, 6th ed. Copyright © 2012, Columbia University Press. All rights reserved.
More on Portia from Infoplease:
- Portia: meaning and definitions - Portia: Definition and Pronunciation
- Portia - Portia A rich heiress in The Merchant of Venice, in love with Bassanio. Her father had ordained ...
- William Shakespeare: Merchant of Venice, Dramatis Personae -
- William Shakespeare: Julius Caesar, Act II, Scene IV - I prithee, boy, run to the senate-house; Stay not to answer me, but get thee gone: Why dost thou stay?
- William Shakespeare: Merchant of Venice, Act IV, Scene II - Inquire the Jew's house out, give him this deed And let him sign it: we'll away to-night And be a day before our husbands home: This deed will be well