pahoehoe: see lava.
The Columbia Electronic Encyclopedia, 6th ed. Copyright © 2012, Columbia University Press. All rights reserved.
More on pahoehoe from Infoplease:
- lava - lava lava , molten rock that erupts on the earth's surface, either on land or under the ocean, ...
- pahoehoe: meaning and definitions - pahoehoe: Definition and Pronunciation
- aa: meaning and definitions - aa: Definition and Pronunciation
- VOLCANOES - Volcanoes are vents (openings) in the ground from which magma (molten rock), ash, gas, and rock fragments surge upwards, in an event called an eruptio
- EARTH - The rocky ball that forms our world is one of nine planets in the Solar System. Earth is a sphere, with a slight bulge in the middle at the Equator, a