omnibus: see bus.
The Columbia Electronic Encyclopedia, 6th ed. Copyright © 2012, Columbia University Press. All rights reserved.
More on omnibus from Infoplease:
- bus - bus bus [Lat. omnibus=for all], large public conveyance. A horse-drawn urban omnibus was introduced ...
- omnibus: meaning and definitions - omnibus: Definition and Pronunciation
- justitia omnibus: meaning and definitions - justitia omnibus: Definition and Pronunciation
- Omnibus - Omnibus The French have a good slang term for these conveyances. They call an omnibus a “Four ...
- Nurse an Omnibus - Nurse an Omnibus (To) is to try and run it off the road. This is done by sending a rival omnibus ...