nitrile: see rubber.
The Columbia Electronic Encyclopedia, 6th ed. Copyright © 2012, Columbia University Press. All rights reserved.
More on nitrile from Infoplease:
- rubber - rubber rubber, any solid substance that upon vulcanization becomes elastic; the term includes ...
- nitrile: meaning and definitions - nitrile: Definition and Pronunciation
- cyanide: meaning and definitions - cyanide: Definition and Pronunciation
- cyanide - cyanide cyanide , chemical compound containing the cyano group, -CN. Cyanides are salts or esters ...
- cyano group - cyano group cyano group , in chemistry, functional group that consists of a carbon atom joined to a ...
See more Encyclopedia articles on: Organic Chemistry