nanotechnology: see micromechanics.
The Columbia Electronic Encyclopedia, 6th ed. Copyright © 2012, Columbia University Press. All rights reserved.
More on nanotechnology from Infoplease:
- micromechanics - micromechanics micromechanics, the combination of minuscule electrical and mechanical components in ...
- NANOTECHNOLOGY - A nanometer is one billionth of a meter. This is about a million times smaller than the period on this line. Nanotechnology aims to make tiny machines
- NANOTECHNOLOGY - Nanotechnology gives us the ability to make incredibly small objects. Some of its methods came from microchip technology. Shapes are printed on to the
- nanotechnology: meaning and definitions - nanotechnology: Definition and Pronunciation
- Suggestions for spelling of encyclopedia/nanotechnology - The Infoplease spelling checker combines spelling help with our dictionary and thesaurus
See more Encyclopedia articles on: Physics