NADP: see coenzyme.
The Columbia Electronic Encyclopedia, 6th ed. Copyright © 2012, Columbia University Press. All rights reserved.
More on NADP from Infoplease:
- NADP: meaning and definitions - NADP: Definition and Pronunciation
- Suggestions for spelling of encyclopedia/nadp - The Infoplease spelling checker combines spelling help with our dictionary and thesaurus
- coenzyme - coenzyme coenzyme , any one of a group of relatively small organic molecules required for the ...
- TPN - TPN TPN, in biochemistry, abbreviation for triphosphopyridine nucleotide, a coenzyme now usually ...
- Dictionary Index - Dictionary Index N, n na NAA NAACP Naafi nab Nabal Nabataean nabe Naberezhnye Chelny nabi Nablus ...
See more Encyclopedia articles on: Biochemistry