myrrh: see incense-tree.
The Columbia Electronic Encyclopedia, 6th ed. Copyright © 2012, Columbia University Press. All rights reserved.
More on myrrh from Infoplease:
- myrrh: meaning and definitions - myrrh: Definition and Pronunciation
- sweet cicely - sweet cicely sweet cicely , name for the European herb Myrrhis odorata and for closely related ...
- incense-tree - incense-tree incense-tree, common name for members of the Burseraceae, a family of sometimes ...
- Amy Lowell: Frankincense and Myrrh - My heart is tuned to sorrow, and the strings Vibrate most readily to minor chords, Searching and sad; my mind is stuffed with words Which voice the pa
- Land of Myrrh - Land of Myrrh Azab or Saba. Source: Dictionary of Phrase and Fable, E. Cobham Brewer, 1894 Related ...
See more Encyclopedia articles on: Plants