Mt, symbol for the element meitnerium.
The Columbia Electronic Encyclopedia, 6th ed. Copyright © 2012, Columbia University Press. All rights reserved.
More on Mt from Infoplease:
- Mt. Rev.: meaning and definitions - Mt. Rev.: Definition and Pronunciation
- MT: meaning and definitions - MT: Definition and Pronunciation
- Montana - Information on Montana — economy, government, culture, state map and flag, major cities, points of interest, famous residents, state motto, symbols, nicknames, and other trivia.
- Mt. Everest Quiz: 1 - Mt. Everest Quiz The rooftop of the world has proven to be a formidable challenge for even the most ...
- Moosehead Lake - Moosehead Lake Moosehead Lake, 35 mi (56 km) long, from 2 to 10 mi (3.2–16.1 km) wide, with ...