mollusk: see Mollusca.
The Columbia Electronic Encyclopedia, 6th ed. Copyright © 2012, Columbia University Press. All rights reserved.
More on mollusk from Infoplease:
- Mollusca - Mollusca Mollusca , taxonomic name for the one of the largest phyla of invertebrate animals ...
- MOLLUSKS - Soft-bodied invertebrates, mollusks include slugs, snails, octopuses, squid, clams, and mussels. Most mollusks have SHELLS to protect them.
- mollusk: meaning and definitions - mollusk: Definition and Pronunciation
- Animal Groups - Animal Groups Vertebrates and Invertebrates Warm-blooded animals regulate their own body ...
- Suggestions for spelling of encyclopedia/mollusk - The Infoplease spelling checker combines spelling help with our dictionary and thesaurus