Miltown: see meprobamate.
The Columbia Electronic Encyclopedia, 6th ed. Copyright © 2012, Columbia University Press. All rights reserved.
More on Miltown from Infoplease:
- meprobamate - meprobamate meprobamate , tranquilizing drug that acts as a depressant of the central nervous ...
- Miltown: meaning and definitions - Miltown: Definition and Pronunciation
- psychopharmacology: Antianxiety Drugs - Antianxiety Drugs Antianxiety drugs, including the propanediol meprobamate (Miltown or Equanil), ...
- sedative - sedative sedative, any of a variety of drugs that relieve anxiety. Most sedatives act as mild ...
- S. J. Perelman - Perelman, S. J. Perelman, S. J. (Sidney Joseph Perelman), 1904–79, American comic writer, b. ...
See more Encyclopedia articles on: Pharmacology