meerkat: see mongoose.
The Columbia Electronic Encyclopedia, 6th ed. Copyright © 2012, Columbia University Press. All rights reserved.
More on meerkat from Infoplease:
- mongoose - mongoose mongoose, name for a large number of small, carnivorous, terrestrial Old World mammals of ...
- meerkat: meaning and definitions - meerkat: Definition and Pronunciation
- Suggestions for spelling of encyclopedia/meerkat - The Infoplease spelling checker combines spelling help with our dictionary and thesaurus
- POPULATIONS - Animals of the same animal species, living in the same area, and interbreeding with one another, are referred to as a population. The size of a popula
- Dictionary Index - Dictionary Index mazard Mazarin mazarine Mazar-i-Sharif Mazatec Mazatlán Mazdaism maze mazel ...