manioc: see cassava.
The Columbia Electronic Encyclopedia, 6th ed. Copyright © 2012, Columbia University Press. All rights reserved.
More on manioc from Infoplease:
- cassava - cassava cassava or manioc, name for many species of the genus Manihot of the family Euphorbiaceae ...
- manioc: meaning and definitions - manioc: Definition and Pronunciation
- Suggestions for spelling of encyclopedia/manioc - The Infoplease spelling checker combines spelling help with our dictionary and thesaurus
- Abengourou - Abengourou Abengourou , town (1988 pop. 59,114), E Côte d'Ivoire. It is the commercial ...
- Kindia - Kindia Kindia , town (1996 pop. 287,607), W Guinea. A rail and road hub, Kindia is the trade center ...
See more Encyclopedia articles on: Plants