mangabey: see monkey.
The Columbia Electronic Encyclopedia, 6th ed. Copyright © 2012, Columbia University Press. All rights reserved.
More on mangabey from Infoplease:
- mangabey: meaning and definitions - mangabey: Definition and Pronunciation
- monkey - monkey monkey, any of a large and varied group of mammals of the primate order. The term monkey ...
- Old World monkey: meaning and definitions - Old World monkey: Definition and Pronunciation
- macaque - macaque macaque , name for Old World monkeys of the genus Macaca, related to mangabeys, mandrills, ...
- baboon - baboon baboon, any of the large, powerful, ground-living monkeys of the genus Papio, also called ...