Lyrids: see meteor shower.
The Columbia Electronic Encyclopedia, 6th ed. Copyright © 2012, Columbia University Press. All rights reserved.
More on Lyrids from Infoplease:
- Lyrids: meaning and definitions - Lyrids: Definition and Pronunciation
- meteor shower - meteor shower meteor shower, increase in the number of meteors observed in a particular part of the ...
- Suggestions for spelling of encyclopedia/lyrids - The Infoplease spelling checker combines spelling help with our dictionary and thesaurus
- The Perseids - A meteor shower is an increase in the number of meteors observed in a particular part of the sky. Meteor showers usually occur annually and with varying intensity.
- Dictionary Index - Dictionary Index Lucan Lucania lucarne Lucas Lucas van Leyden Lucca luce lucent lucerne luces ...