kola: see cola.
The Columbia Electronic Encyclopedia, 6th ed. Copyright © 2012, Columbia University Press. All rights reserved.
More on kola from Infoplease:
- Kola Peninsula - Kola Peninsula Kola Peninsula , peninsula, c.50,000 sq mi (129,500 sq km), NW European Russia, in ...
- Jakub Kolas - Kolas, Jakub Kolas, Jakub , 1882–1956, Belorussian poet and novelist, whose original name was ...
- cola - cola cola or kola,tropical tree (genus Cola) of the family Sterculiaceae (sterculia family), native ...
- kola: meaning and definitions - kola: Definition and Pronunciation
- Suggestions for spelling of encyclopedia/kola - The Infoplease spelling checker combines spelling help with our dictionary and thesaurus
See more Encyclopedia articles on: Plants