Keewatin: see Precambrian.
The Columbia Electronic Encyclopedia, 6th ed. Copyright © 2012, Columbia University Press. All rights reserved.
More on Keewatin from Infoplease:
- Keewatin: meaning and definitions - Keewatin: Definition and Pronunciation
- Nunavut: Canada's Newest Territory and Governed by the Inuit - Read about Canada's Nunavut, which separated from the Northwest Territories in 1999 and became the newest Canadian territory, on Infoplease.com
- Precambrian - Precambrian Precambrian, name of a major division of geologic time (see Geologic Timescale, table), ...
- Nunavut - Nunavut Nunavut [Inuktituk,=our land], territory (2001 pop. 26,745), 772,260 sq mi (2,000,671 sq ...
- Encyclopedia: Geology and Oceanography - Encyclopeadia articles concerning Geology and Oceanography.