kaoliang (käˌōlēăngˈ) [key]: see sorghum.
The Columbia Electronic Encyclopedia, 6th ed. Copyright © 2012, Columbia University Press. All rights reserved.
More on kaoliang from Infoplease:
- kaoliang: meaning and definitions - kaoliang: Definition and Pronunciation
- Chahar - Chahar Chahar , former province (109,527 sq mi/283,675 sq km), N China. Zhangjiakou (Kalgan) was ...
- sorghum - sorghum sorghum, tall, coarse annual (Sorghum vulgare) of the family Gramineae (grass family), ...
- Manchuria: Land and Economy - Land and Economy Manchuria's vast timber reserves have been damaged by excessive cutting. ...
- Jiangsu: Land and Economy - Land and Economy Jiangsu consists largely of the alluvial plain of the Chang River and includes ...
See more Encyclopedia articles on: Plants