Joshua tree: see yucca.
The Columbia Electronic Encyclopedia, 6th ed. Copyright © 2012, Columbia University Press. All rights reserved.
More on Joshua tree from Infoplease:
- yucca - yucca yucca , any plant of the genus Yucca, stiff-leaved stemless or treelike succulents of the ...
- Joshua tree: meaning and definitions - Joshua tree: Definition and Pronunciation
- Joshua Tree National Park - Joshua Tree National Park Joshua Tree National Park, 1,022,703 acres (414,050 hectares), S ...
- Suggestions for spelling of encyclopedia/joshua tree - The Infoplease spelling checker combines spelling help with our dictionary and thesaurus
- Ross Finney - Ross Finney Age: 90 composer, teacher Finney wrote eight string quartets, four symphonies, two ...
See more Encyclopedia articles on: Plants