jacaranda (jăkˌərănˈdə) [key]: see bignonia.
The Columbia Electronic Encyclopedia, 6th ed. Copyright © 2012, Columbia University Press. All rights reserved.
More on jacaranda from Infoplease:
- bignonia - bignonia bignonia , common name for the family Bignoniaceae, a family of chiefly woody vines of the ...
- jacaranda: meaning and definitions - jacaranda: Definition and Pronunciation
- Sitwell: Sacheverell Sitwell - Sacheverell Sitwell Sir Sacheverell was known for his art criticism—Southern Baroque Art ...
- H. E. Bates - Bates, H. E. Bates, H. E. (Herbert Ernest Bates), 1905–74, English author, b. Rushden, ...
- rosewood - rosewood rosewood, popular name for the ornamental wood of several species of tropical trees, ...
See more Encyclopedia articles on: Plants