immunoglobulin: see antibody; immunity; immunology.
The Columbia Electronic Encyclopedia, 6th ed. Copyright © 2012, Columbia University Press. All rights reserved.
More on immunoglobulin from Infoplease:
- immunology - immunology immunology, branch of medicine that studies the response of organisms to foreign ...
- antibody - antibody antibody, protein produced by the immune system (see immunity) in response to the presence ...
- immunoglobulin: meaning and definitions - immunoglobulin: Definition and Pronunciation
- immunity - immunity immunity, ability of an organism to resist disease by identifying and destroying foreign ...
- Ig: meaning and definitions - Ig: Definition and Pronunciation
See more Encyclopedia articles on: Biochemistry