horse nettle: see nightshade.
The Columbia Electronic Encyclopedia, 6th ed. Copyright © 2012, Columbia University Press. All rights reserved.
More on horse nettle from Infoplease:
- horse nettle: meaning and definitions - horse nettle: Definition and Pronunciation
- nightshade - nightshade nightshade, common name for the Solanaceae, a family of herbs, shrubs, and a few trees ...
- sandbur - sandbur sandbur or bur grass,any species of the genus Cenchrus of the family Gramineae (grass ...
- nettle - nettle nettle, common name for the Urticaceae, a family of fibrous herbs, small shrubs, and trees ...
- Encyclopedia: Plants - Encyclopeadia articles concerning Plants.
See more Encyclopedia articles on: Plants