heal-all: see self-heal.
The Columbia Electronic Encyclopedia, 6th ed. Copyright © 2012, Columbia University Press. All rights reserved.
More on heal-all from Infoplease:
- self-heal - self-heal self-heal or heal-all,weedy perennial (Prunella vulgaris) with the typical angular stems ...
- heal-all: meaning and definitions - heal-all: Definition and Pronunciation
- thistle - thistle thistle, popular name for many spiny and usually weedy plants, but especially applied to ...
- John Donne: Prayer - O MOST mighty and most merciful God, who art so the God of health and strength, as that without thee all health is but the fuel, and all strength but
- Revelation: 13 - And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a…
See more Encyclopedia articles on: Plants