gum tragacanth: see tragacanth.
The Columbia Electronic Encyclopedia, 6th ed. Copyright © 2012, Columbia University Press. All rights reserved.
More on gum tragacanth from Infoplease:
- tragacanth - tragacanth tragacanth or gum tragacanth,gummy exudation from the leguminous shrub Astragalus ...
- gum tragacanth: meaning and definitions - gum tragacanth: Definition and Pronunciation
- tragacanth: meaning and definitions - tragacanth: Definition and Pronunciation
- crayon - crayon crayon, any drawing material available in stick form. The term includes charcoal, conte ...
- mucilage - mucilage mucilage , thick, glutinous substance, related to the natural gums, comprised usually of ...
See more Encyclopedia articles on: Organic Chemistry