GTP (guanosine triphosphate): see guanine.
The Columbia Electronic Encyclopedia, 6th ed. Copyright © 2012, Columbia University Press. All rights reserved.
More on GTP from Infoplease:
- guanine - guanine guanine , organic base of the purine family. It was reported (1846) to be in the guano of ...
- GTP: meaning and definitions - GTP: Definition and Pronunciation
- Martin Rodbell - Rodbell, Martin Rodbell, Martin, 1925–1998, American biochemist, b. Baltimore, Ph.D. Univ. of ...
- Alfred Goodman Gilman - Gilman, Alfred Goodman Gilman, Alfred Goodman, 1941–, American biochemist, b. New Haven, ...
- Encyclopedia: Biochemistry - Encyclopeadia articles concerning Biochemistry.
See more Encyclopedia articles on: Biochemistry