goshawk: see hawk.
The Columbia Electronic Encyclopedia, 6th ed. Copyright © 2012, Columbia University Press. All rights reserved.
More on goshawk from Infoplease:
- hawk - hawk hawk, name generally applied to the smaller members of the Accipitridae, a heterogeneous ...
- goshawk: meaning and definitions - goshawk: Definition and Pronunciation
- astringer: meaning and definitions - astringer: Definition and Pronunciation
- T. H. White - White, T. H. White, T. H. (Terence Hanbury White), 1906–64, British author, b. Bombay (now ...
- Dave Smith - Smith, Dave Smith, Dave, 1942–, American poet, b. Portsmouth, Va. His early poetry ...