goober: see peanut.
The Columbia Electronic Encyclopedia, 6th ed. Copyright © 2012, Columbia University Press. All rights reserved.
More on goober from Infoplease:
- peanut - peanut peanut, name for a low, annual leguminous plant (Arachis hypogaea) of the family Leguminosae ...
- goober: meaning and definitions - goober: Definition and Pronunciation
- Suggestions for spelling of encyclopedia/goober - The Infoplease spelling checker combines spelling help with our dictionary and thesaurus
- Gullah - Gullah Gullah , a creole language formerly spoken by the Gullah, an African-American community of ...
- Dictionary Index - Dictionary Index gm. G-man G.M. and S. GMAT Gmc GMP GMT GMW G.N. gnamma hole gnar gnarl gnarled ...
See more Encyclopedia articles on: Plants