goober: see peanut.
The Columbia Electronic Encyclopedia, 6th ed. Copyright © 2012, Columbia University Press. All rights reserved.
More on goober from Infoplease:
- peanut - peanut peanut, name for a low, annual leguminous plant (Arachis hypogaea) of the family Leguminosae ...
- goober: meaning and definitions - goober: Definition and Pronunciation
- Gullah - Gullah Gullah , a creole language formerly spoken by the Gullah, an African-American community of ...
- Encyclopedia: Plants - Encyclopeadia articles concerning Plants.
- GWF - GWF: n. “Common abbreviation for Goober with Firewall”. A luser who has equipped his ...
See more Encyclopedia articles on: Plants