globe amaranth: see amaranth.
The Columbia Electronic Encyclopedia, 6th ed. Copyright © 2012, Columbia University Press. All rights reserved.
More on globe amaranth from Infoplease:
- amaranth - amaranth amaranth [Gr.,=unfading], common name for the Amaranthaceae (also commonly known as the ...
- globe amaranth: meaning and definitions - globe amaranth: Definition and Pronunciation
- bachelor's button - bachelor's button bachelor's button, popular name for several plants usually characterized ...
- everlasting - everlasting everlasting or immortelle, names for numerous plants characterized by papery or chaffy ...
- Encyclopedia: Plants - Encyclopeadia articles concerning Plants.
See more Encyclopedia articles on: Plants