Geminids: see meteor shower.
The Columbia Electronic Encyclopedia, 6th ed. Copyright © 2012, Columbia University Press. All rights reserved.
More on Geminids from Infoplease:
- Geminids: meaning and definitions - Geminids: Definition and Pronunciation
- meteor shower - meteor shower meteor shower, increase in the number of meteors observed in a particular part of the ...
- Suggestions for spelling of encyclopedia/geminids - The Infoplease spelling checker combines spelling help with our dictionary and thesaurus
- Gemini - Gemini Gemini [Lat.,=the twins], northern constellation lying on the ecliptic (the sun's ...
- The Perseids - A meteor shower is an increase in the number of meteors observed in a particular part of the sky. Meteor showers usually occur annually and with varying intensity.