galago: see bush baby.
The Columbia Electronic Encyclopedia, 6th ed. Copyright © 2012, Columbia University Press. All rights reserved.
More on galago from Infoplease:
- bush baby: meaning and definitions - bush baby: Definition and Pronunciation
- bush baby - bush baby bush baby, name for several small, active nocturnal primates of the loris family, found ...
- loris - loris loris, name for slow-moving, nocturnal, arboreal primates of the family Lorisidae, found in ...
- BEHAVIOUR CYCLES - Animals have many instinctive behaviours that are linked to climate. Seasonal changes trigger journeys known as migrations. Populations of animals mov
- Words of Six or More Letters - Words of Six or More Letters Try the Find a Word: Crossword Search Agave, MAGUEY Alkaloid: ...