frankincense: see incense-tree.
The Columbia Electronic Encyclopedia, 6th ed. Copyright © 2012, Columbia University Press. All rights reserved.
More on frankincense from Infoplease:
- incense-tree - incense-tree incense-tree, common name for members of the Burseraceae, a family of sometimes ...
- frankincense: meaning and definitions - frankincense: Definition and Pronunciation
- Amy Lowell: Frankincense and Myrrh - My heart is tuned to sorrow, and the strings Vibrate most readily to minor chords, Searching and sad; my mind is stuffed with words Which voice the pa
- olibanum: meaning and definitions - olibanum: Definition and Pronunciation
- Muscat - Muscat Muscat, Maskat,or Masqat, city (1993 pop. 533,774), capital of Oman, SE Arabia, on the Gulf ...
See more Encyclopedia articles on: Plants