ethanal (ĕthˈənăl) [key], IUPAC name for acetaldehyde.
The Columbia Electronic Encyclopedia, 6th ed. Copyright © 2012, Columbia University Press. All rights reserved.
More on ethanal from Infoplease:
- acetaldehyde - acetaldehyde acetaldehyde or ethanal, CH3CHO, colorless liquid aldehyde, sometimes simply called ...
- Ethan Frome: meaning and definitions - Ethan Frome: Definition and Pronunciation
- Ethan - Ethan Ethan , in the Bible. 1. Ezrahite; title of Psalm 89. He is probably the same as Ethan, son ...
- ethane - ethane ethane , CH3CH3, gaseous hydrocarbon. It is a continuous-chain alkane. As a constituent of ...
- Ethan Allen - Allen, Ethan Allen, Ethan, 1738–89, hero of the American Revolution, leader of the Green ...
See more Encyclopedia articles on: Organic Chemistry