Desdemona, in astronomy, one of the natural satellites, or moons, of Uranus.
The Columbia Electronic Encyclopedia, 6th ed. Copyright © 2012, Columbia University Press. All rights reserved.
More on Desdemona from Infoplease:
- Desdemona: meaning and definitions - Desdemona: Definition and Pronunciation
- Desdemona - Desdemona (in Shakespeare's Othello). Daughter of Brabantio. She fell in love with Othello, and ...
- William Shakespeare: Othello, Act III, Scene IV - Do you know, sirrah, where Lieutenant Cassio lies?
- William Shakespeare: Othello, Act IV, Scene III - I do beseech you, sir, trouble yourself no further.
- William Shakespeare: Othello, Act IV, Scene II - You have seen nothing then?