dasheen: see arum.
The Columbia Electronic Encyclopedia, 6th ed. Copyright © 2012, Columbia University Press. All rights reserved.
More on dasheen from Infoplease:
- dasheen: meaning and definitions - dasheen: Definition and Pronunciation
- arum - arum arum, common name for the Araceae, a plant family mainly composed of species of herbaceous ...
- taro: meaning and definitions - taro: Definition and Pronunciation
- arum: Common Species - Common Species Commonly cultivated for their showy inflorescences are the arum lilies, or callas ...
- St. Vincent and the Grenadines - Information on St. Vincent and the Grenadines — geography, history, politics, government, economy, population statistics, culture, religion, languages, largest cities, as well as a map and the national flag.
See more Encyclopedia articles on: Plants