cytokinesis: see mitosis.
The Columbia Electronic Encyclopedia, 6th ed. Copyright © 2012, Columbia University Press. All rights reserved.
More on cytokinesis from Infoplease:
- mitosis - mitosis mitosis , process of nuclear division in a living cell by which the carriers of hereditary ...
- cytokinesis: meaning and definitions - cytokinesis: Definition and Pronunciation
- Suggestions for spelling of encyclopedia/cytokinesis - The Infoplease spelling checker combines spelling help with our dictionary and thesaurus
- Cell Theory, Form, and Function: Cell Cycle: Interphase, Mitosis, Cytokinesis - Cell Theory, Form, and Function Cell Cycle: Interphase, Mitosis, Cytokinesis Cell Theory, Form, and ...
- Dictionary Index - Dictionary Index cut cutability cut-and-cover cut-and-dried cut and fill cut-and-paste cut-and-try ...
See more Encyclopedia articles on: Cell Biology