cornel: see dogwood.
The Columbia Electronic Encyclopedia, 6th ed. Copyright © 2012, Columbia University Press. All rights reserved.
More on cornel from Infoplease:
- Cornell: meaning and definitions - Cornell: Definition and Pronunciation
- Cornell University - Cornell University Cornell University, mainly at Ithaca, N.Y.; with land-grant, state, and private ...
- Katharine Cornell - Cornell, Katharine Cornell, Katharine, 1898–1974, American actress, b. Berlin. Cornell made ...
- dogwood - dogwood dogwood or cornel, shrub or tree of the genus Cornus, chiefly of north temperate and ...
- dwarf cornel: meaning and definitions - dwarf cornel: Definition and Pronunciation
See more Encyclopedia articles on: Plants